Diablo III Warcraft 1.18 Beta is finally here!
- Several New models and skins
- New Interface
- New Icons
- Several new items
- Full Screen Inventory System
- Auto-balance system (player number dependant)
- Major Terraining updates
- Improved triggering in several areas
- Archivist Cinematic added (Random occurence)
- A few new spells for each class
- Removed Tyrael to make room for extra custom imports.
- New boss abilities
- Custom sounds and music
- Players are now team coloured
- Healing globes heal percentage instead of set amount.
- New events throughout the map
- Now possible to walk back through the entire map
- Several bug fixes from v1.17
- Lots of other small tweaks that ive forgotten about :)
Download Diablo III Warcraft 1.18 Beta
Jul 31, 2009
Diablo III Warcraft 1.18 Beta is finally here!
Jul 28, 2009
This map recalls Me on current world time, the swine flu.
On this map You can defend human body from viruses and attack human body if You chose to be virus.
Body Defenders: Have to protect the body and his organs from the viruses and to destroy all viruses that are inside the body
Viruses: Have to Kill the body by destroying:
The Stomach to stop pills from coming. When you kill the stomach Anti-Virus Cloud will be released and alot of pills.
The Heart to stop the T-Bodys, Mature T-Bodys, White Blood Cells and the Anti-Bodys from coming.
The Brain to win the game
Download Virus Infection 0.48
Jul 25, 2009
If You firewall is on then You need to unblock port 6112.
To do that first You need to install firewall graphical interface, open Terminal and type:
sudo apt-get install gufw
Then go to System > Administration > Firewall configuration.
Then add new rules.
If You want to allow anyone to join use simple, if You want to allow only some people use advanced and add they ip (if You are hosting game)
Allow port 6112 and 6110 both for udp and tcp.
If You have still problems with joining and hosting game try setting curent configuration to "Allow incoming traffic"
Jul 23, 2009
AI will now show on the scoreboard
The following AI gamemodes should now work: -st/-mc/-hg/-ng/-he/-ne/-de
Fixed a few non-DotA items from being purchased by the AI
Download Dota-Allstars v6.61b AI+ 1.53 Pre Alpha 3
Jul 19, 2009
In Alpha 2 version AllPick is working. And this version has improved greatly compare to Alpha 1
AI should now be able to buy items properly
Many item buying combinations have changed since the last time item builds were made, we may need to consider remaking every heroes item build
Just for testing purposes, every hero will go for Boots and two Bracers (this is only temporary)
AI should be able to pick their own heroes on AllPick
Fixed heroes leveling up once they spawn
Fixed AI to buy the DotA TP Scroll and not the one from melee games
Fixed all heroes from having the same attack animation
Download Dota-Allstars v6.61b AI+ 1.53 Pre Alpha 2
Jul 17, 2009
Finally new DotA AI maps is out, but it isn't official. It is Dota-Allstars v6.61b AI+ 1.53 Pre Alpha Map, that means bug bug and bug :) but at least is something.
Here are list of problems on this map:
- AI can't choose heroes due to changed taverns
- AllRandom is the only playable gamemode because of this
- AI can't buy the correct items to due changed item shops
- AI buying random items (Orb of Darkness, 2xBarracks) because of this
- Everyone except the player started @lvl2 -_-"
- All ranged heroes having the same animation (Warlock's)
- Sometimes there's fatal error
Download Dota-Allstars v6.61b AI+ 1.53 Pre Alpha Map
Jul 15, 2009
It's a useful tool which you can bind your inventory slots (numpad) or any other key to mouse buttons. Best if you have a gaming mouse with side buttons.
Download Warcraft Mouse Assigner
Jul 14, 2009
Robot-Dude an his team released beta version of they Dragon Ball Z map for Warcraft 3
But it seams that map is not working, it have too many triggers that runs every 0.3 seconds or it have hugeee memory leaks.
This map have been tested on
CPU Type: DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo, 2600 MHz (13 x 200)
Motherboard Name: MSI P6N SLI V2 (MS-7346) (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
Video Adapter: ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series (1024 MB)
RAM: Kingston (1 GB DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM)x3
and it lags like hell, huge FAIL
Only Chuck Norris can play this map :D
If You think that You have PC like Chuck Norris then download this map
If You are Dragon Ball maps fan I recommend that You visit Dragon Ball Campaign Project
Jul 9, 2009
It have only passed 2 days and new version of DotA is out.
Dota 6.61b Changelog:
* Fixed some exploits and bugs
Download Dota-Allstars 6.61b Official Map
Jul 7, 2009
## Heroes & Items ##
* Batrider: Lowered Strength gain from 2.5 to 2.0
* Bloodskeer: Bloodbath no longer regenerates from images
* Bone Fletcher: Improved Searing Arrows damage from 10/20/30/40 to 20/30/40/50
* Bone Fletcher: Rebalanced Strafe from 20/40/60/80 IAS with 30 seconds cooldown to 50/60/70/80 IAS with 60/50/40/30 seconds cooldown
* Centaur: Reduced Double Edge cooldown (25->12 seconds)
* Faceless Void: Improved base Strength (17->23)
* Furion: Lowered Sprout cooldown from 11 seconds to 11/10/9/8 seconds and manacost from 115/140/165/205 to 100/120/140/160
* Magnataur: Reverse Polarity now pulls units slightly infront of you instead of all around you
* Medusa: Lowered Stone Gaze cooldown (70->35 seconds)
* Medusa: Minor improvements to Mystic Snake speed , cast range and cooldown
* Medusa: Improved Mystic Snake's damage from 60/100/140/180 to 80/120/160/200
* Meepo: Rescaled Geostrike from 4/8/12/16 to 5/10/15/20 damage per second
* Nerubian Weaver: Reworked Watchers [details below]
* Nerubian Weaver: Lowered Shukuchi cooldown from 13/11/9/7 to 12/10/8/6 seconds
* Night Stalker: Improved Intelligence growth from 1.25 to 1.6
* Ogre Magi: Reduced Multicast from 30%2x/45%2x+22.5%3x/60%2x+30%3x+15%4x ->25%2x/40%2x+20%3x/50%2x+25%3x+12.5%4x
* Pandaren Brewmaster: Increased Drunken Brawler critical from 1.8x to 2.0x
* Razor: Lowered Intelligence gain from 2.2 to 1.8
* Rooftrellen: Casting Nature's Guise on an allied unit (or other spells) will no longer take you out if you have it on you
* Silencer: Transferred Glaive of Wisdom's secondary effect of +1/-1 Intelligence from hero kills to Last Word. If an enemy hero dies under the Last Word effect, that hero will lose 1 intelligence and you will gain 1 intelligence.
* Silencer: Increased Last Word AoE from 700 to 900
* Rebalanced Curse of the Silent from 10/20/30/40 HP and 5/10/15/20 mana per second for 10 seconds to 50 HP and 25 mana for 2/4/6/8 seconds.
* Sniper: Increased Take Aim range from 55/110/165/220 to 65/130/195/260
* Spectre: Decreased Spectral Dagger cooldown from 25 to 16 seconds
* Tauren Chieftain: Lowered base damage by 10
* Tauren Chieftain: Lowered Strength gain from 2.7 to 2.3
* Tauren Chieftain: Decreased Natural Order percentages to 20/40/60/80%
* Vengeful Spirit: Improved base Agility (22->27)
* Viper: Nethertoxin now only works on enemy units
* Witch Doctor: Increased base Intelligence from 19 to 24 (base damage adjust to remain the same though)
* Aghanim's Scepter (Queen of Pain): Restored original cooldown improvement
* Aghanim's Scepter (Shadow Shaman): Undid part of the nerf on Mass Serpent Wards. It now gives +3 (up 1 from 6.60, down 1 from 6.59d)
* Buriza-Do Kyanon: Improved the critical value from 2.2x to 2.4x
* Helm of Dominator: Converted creeps now gain the Resistant Skin ability, making spells duration on them the same as heroes or Spirit Bear.
* Quelling Blade: Minor reduction to bonus damage (36->32)
## Bugs ##
* Fixed natural regeneration on rax
* Fixed an area where you could get stuck using TP scroll on the minimap.
* Fixed -ns mode
* Fixed a chance for duplicate heroes in -CD
* Batrider: Fixed Radiance from triggering Sticky Napalm
* Medusa: Fixed Splitshot triggering Essense Aura
* Razor: Fixed an error in the damage calculation method for Plasma Field that caused it to be slightly off sometimes
* Rooftrellen: Slightly increased Eyes in the Forest cast range (+25) to fix some order issue bugs
* Rooftrellen: Fixed Living Armor not regenerating structures properly
* Tauren Chieftan: Fixed bug with Natural Order sometimes instantly killing Forged Spirit summoned units
* Aghanim's: Fixed minor incorrect sell value on some versions of the item
* Khadgar's Pipe of Insight: No longer places the buff on units that already have it
* Bottle: Usage no longer removes Curse of the Silent.
* Linken Sphere: Fixed to properly block Mana Void and Nasal Goo
* Poor Man's Shield: Fixed bug with -swap
* Quelling Blade: Fixed bug with -swap
* Quelling Blade: Fixed triggering Curse of the Silent
* Rune: Fixed Regeneration sometimes not being removed when you are full if you use bottle at the same time
* Rune: Fixed Double Damage visual effect to properly show when the user is using low graphics mode
## Gameplay & Cosmetics ##
* Removed the int/agi/str distribution in -CD. It is now like RD in its hero distribution.
* Bottle: Now autorefills at fountain if it isn't fully used (2975)
* Reduced FPS drops when using Shiva's Guard and Plasma Field with some custom import files (PGRu-Unexpect3D)
* Sound Effects: Removed the "Allied hero has fallen" (heavily requested for removal due to annoyances)
* Invoker: Added a new Icon for Sun Strike (5312)
* Juggernaut: You no longer lose control while using Omnislash. You can use items like Dagger while Omnislashing (4938)
* Slardar: Added a new icon for his Bash (3587)
* Tidehunter: Added a new Anchor Smash visual effect (4393)
* Gem of Truesight: Changed hotkey from T to I to help against some common misbuys
* Increased the transparency a little more for the Circle Of Powers that aren't yours.
* Fixed -SP moving your camera away from taverns
* Fixed various minor inconcistences between sentinel and scourge units/buildings
* Fixed some very minor inconsistencies with acquire ranges on some heroes
* Observer Board colors now alternate between white and grey to make it a little more readable
Cooldown: 30/20/10/5 seconds
Movement Speed: 522
Summons scarabs from corpses. The Scarab can burrow and become invisible.
While it is unburrowed, it is visible to the enemy and has an Infestation
ability. Has collision when unburrowed.
Movement Speed: 450
Burrowed Vision: 400/400
Normal Vision: 1400/1400
Infestation: Can suicide to Silence enemy units 275 aoe around it for 3 seconds and deal 20 damage per second (non-stacking).
Download Official Dota-Allstars 6.61
Jul 6, 2009
Jul 3, 2009
Blizzard announced on Battle.Net Forums that they are stoping Warcraft 3 support for Windows 98/ME/2000
Quote from Blizzard:
Please note that we have ended support for all Blizzard Entertainment games under Windows 98, Windows ME, and Windows 2000. This means that if technical issues arise while playing under these operating systems, our Technical Support department may not be able to resolve these issues. We will still do our best to provide basic troubleshooting advice, but if these suggestions do not work, we will be unable to provide further assistance.
This is not a big deal, who still use this old Windowses? - no one :D
93K people visited this blog that use windows, and only 0.19% are using windows 98/ME and 2000.
If Blizzard can't help You and You are using windows 98/ME or 2000 try to find help here.