New DotA has been released.
This version brings hero changes, new hidden quest, new loading screen and more...
Dota 6.69 Changelogs
- Unstable Concoction stun duration rescaled from 2.5/3/3.5/4 to 1.75/2.5/3.25/4
- Added an AoE effect indicator for the Alchemist player while he is charging his Unstable Concoction
- Battle Hunger slow increased to 10%
- Cooldown on Aghanim's Culling Blade reduced from 15 to 10 seconds
- Brainsap damage rebalanced from 75/150/225/300 to 90/160/230/300
- Enfeeble damage rebalanced from 30/60/90/120% to 40/60/80/100% (above 100% didn't work properly)
- Added -disablehelp for Nightmare, to stop direct casting on allies (3123839)
- Nightmare fixed so it properly stops enemy potions (3123839)
- Fixed a bug with Sticky Napalm overhead text (+1, +2, etc) that was recently added from being visible to the enemy
- Hawk's HP reduced from 100/200 to 50/100
- Invisibility on Hawk reworked. It now fades out automatically whenever it hasn't moved for 8 seconds.
- Death Pact attack damage rebalanced from 6/7/8% to 4/6/8% of targets HP