Aug 31, 2008
Aug 30, 2008
Changelogs from Monkit:
-Have a close look on the Black King Bar. It's a very interresting change
-towers protecting tree and throne has been changed
-Ezalor's Mana Leak and Ignis Fatuus have been changed...
Mana Leak is now "Mana Rupture", which does what it says; it's like Rupture of Bloodseeker, only MP is damaged instead of HP.
Ignis now no longer spawns the healers, instead it has:
- Blinding Light; which affects like an area similar to Shiva's Guard, and it blinds enemies affects by 80% for 5 seconds, and knocks back as well...
and another ability (which will most likely be edited like hell)
- Recall; the Ignis channels for 4 seconds, targeting an ally hero. After 4 seconds, the hero is teleported to the Ignis... that's right... free travel... the ignis shouldn't be damaged while doing this or else the channeling will be interrupted... and the hero can freely move while waiting to be teleported
and I think Clockwerk was nerfed again stat wise, not sure.
-chakra magic was changed also, at lvl 4 85 mana cast, 16s cooldown, restores 300 mana, instant cast, no buffs added (hp regen, + dmg, like it was before)
-tangos got modified too (i don't know if it is a buff or a nerf)
Download Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 7
Aug 28, 2008
Aug 27, 2008
The evil that overtook the rivals of the Ãƒâ€ syr now intends to finish the conflict that was started. Whose side are you on?
Download Megalith - V1.5 Read More...
Aug 26, 2008
Final version of 20.0f.
Many bugs fixed, many balancing made, and many things changed to let you enjoy the map.
Download DDay: Judgement 20.0F
Aug 25, 2008
Aug 24, 2008
Aug 20, 2008
Only difference wither Lancraft is that only game host need to start Battle.Lan.
- Supports 255 clients
- Can be used for other games
- Compatible with most firewalls
Aug 19, 2008
Aug 18, 2008
What Should We Add More On Blog*
Answers for easy playing Warcraft 3 5 (31%)
Warcraft News 1 (6%)
Maps 7 (43%)
AI Maps 7 (43%)WC3 Tools 4 (25%)
Thank You for voting.
*there was a spelling error on poll, but I was unable to change it because somebody alredy voted.
Aug 15, 2008
This is AoS like map. Very quality and rich. Not lots of heroes but every hero is original with new reworked skills. Also players can choose another landscape. AI don't show miracles but do everything that good AI must to do: kill creeps, buy items, do upgrades.
This map have strong comunity with its own site, forum and even wiki. So this map have lots of fans.
Download EotA: Twilight 1.12
Aug 12, 2008
-First update to 6.54b
-Fixed the way AI Meepo purchases items with clones
-Fixed Last Word
-Fixed AI bots not learning Last Word (Silencer), Diffusion Aura (Necrolyte), or Command Aura (Vengeful Spirit)
-Fixed Impale affecting Juggernaut during Blade Fury or Omnislash
-Fixed hotkey conflict with learning Degen Aura on Void Demon
-Updated Phantom Lancer AI to properly use new Spirit Lance
-Updated Shadow Priest AI to properly use new Shallow Grave and Weave
-Changed behaviour of Mana Leak to not trigger on Invoker's reagents (as in 6.53) and Bottle (as in 6.54b)
-Changed the way AI Syllabear purchases items with level 4 Spirit Bear
-AI bots will drop muted items when given items by players; in -pm, AI will be unable to receive items from players
-AI bots can now properly buy, use, and sell Bottles
-Changed the way Lucky Stars looks and behaves to better reflect how it did in 6.06
-Changed the scaling on Mass Haste for levelling so that it's less...stupid
-Changed AI item builds for Viper, Priestess of the Moon, Queen of Pain, Nevermore, Vengeful Spirit, Troll, Dirge, Omniknight, Chaos Knight, and Morphling
-Restored Lanaya's AI, because it doesn't seem to make a difference on crashes
-Added warning message for when player or computer picks Lanaya; bots should not pick Lanaya unless through -ar or -tr
-Added new command -oldinvokelist, which replaces the Old Invoker spell list in the quest menu
-Separated the Fun Tavern into two separate ones for Remade heroes and Extinct heroes
-Added God of Wind (6.01) to Fun Tavern (Extinct)
Download DotA Allstars 6.54b AI+ 1.52 Revision 01 (MediaFire)
Download DotA Allstars 6.54b AI+ 1.52 Revision 01 (MegaUpload)
Aug 10, 2008
Defend fortress from invasion.
Choose one of 12 heroes(one is secret) and play.
Supports 1 to 6 players.
You can also add a computer to have an ai player.
- Orcs have now a new hero to battle with.
- Players can now buy units which are expensive but have good abilities.
- Fixed Dragon issues
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added reinforcement quest
- Changed some things (messages etc..)
- Added better computer player ai (not tested it yet)
- Neutral sellers are now invulnerable
- changed few things
- Changed Difficulty cheat from /easy, /medium, /hard
to -easy, -medium, -hard.
- Fixed resurrection trigger and some bugs
- Orc hero in reinforcement quest will not levelup (it's level 10)
- Fixed resurrection display bug
- changed some units
- updated quest descriptions
- fixed some minor bugs and objects
- Fixed ingame difficulty triggers (-easy -normal -hard)
- better dragon ai
- Better King ai
- Better units ai
- some minor fixes of overall units
- some heroes have new abilities
- added infernal attack cheat (read help)
Download Fortress Siege - 1.3
Aug 8, 2008
* Added extra dynamic replay data to help replay parsers present in-game data (see below)
* Rebalanced Invoker (see below)
* Reworked Shadow Priest (see below)
* Various changes to Phantom Lancer and Spirit Lance (see below)
* Changes to Aphotic shield and Borrowed Time (see below)
* Improved hero selection process in RD
* Added hotkeys for recipe stores
* Changed Elder Dragon Form MS Bonus from 10/35/60 to a constant 25
* Changed Freezing Field mechanics a bit. The slow now comes from the area rather than the explosions. Changed the distribution method on Freezing Field as well
* First Blood bounty is shared with the team if Sent/Scourge get the last hit
* Untouchable now triggers off being targeted by attacks or spells
* Rewrote Avalanche to fix various minor bugs
* Decreased Inner Vitality cooldown from 30 to 25 seconds
* Lowered Clockwerk's strength gain
* Lowered early damage on Rocket Flare
* Added Internationalized text support for GameScore Board, EndScore Board and Observer Board
* Added extra data to end of replay (Player Gold, Assists, Neutral CS, Items)
* Improved Bloodrage a little
* Lowered base armor on Lycan's Wolves from 5 to 2
* Minor reduction to Clockwerk's base armor
* Rewrote Maledict for some optimizations
* Toss no longer uses manacost/cooldown if you make an invalid cast
* Toss now seeks its target
* You can now only -kickafk allied afk players
* Temporarily undid the movability of items in cooldown while some issues are being fixed
* Phantom Lancer's images now create a dummy Spirit Lance effect when the primary casts it
* Player turn indicator for RD is made clearer
* Added extra orb effect notations to items and abilities (228748)
* Blur visual effect is now applied only to enemies (190092)
* Changed the name and icon for Flask of Sapphire Water (206885)
* Illuminate wave now gives vision (226661)
* Rewrote Devour. It now shows progress bar overhead and doesn't reveal you (217291)
* Sentinel Ancients buildings are now in rooted model form (216494)
* Added a new fun mode -mi(miniheroes) that creates the hereos at half size
* Added a new command to customize water color for local player (-water red, -water blue, -water green or -water default)
* Displayed gold animation for First Blood bounty
* Winners are now displayed in Warcraft's score screen (234657)
* Dummy lineup units in RD now show player name
* Improved Acid Spray visual effect
* Increased Spin Web visual transparency
* Increased the size of the recently added $ symbol for observers and replays
* New Sonic Wave visual effect
* New Maledict visual effect
* New Freezing Field visual effect
* New Black Hole visual effect
* New Spirit Lance visual effect
* New Flask of Sapphire Water visual effect
* New visual effect for units with Poison Nova buff
* New Weave cast visual effect
* Updated Hookshot tooltip
* Fixed a bug with casting March of the Machines on a cliff (DonTomaso)
* Fixed a bug with Feral Heart and swapping or repicking
* Fixed a minor bug with Grow
* Fixed a bug with Infest and Refresher-Necronomicon
* Fixed a bug with Melting Strike on Invoker
* Fixed a bug with Timewalk and Power Cogs
* Fixed a minor bug with Expulsion
* Fixed a rare glitch with Time Walk
* Fixed Armlet typo
* Fixed a rare bug with Borrowed Time where it sometimes doesn't use cooldown when triggered
* Fixed Battle Hunger buff tooltip
* Fixed Bottle activating Mana Leak
* Fixed Enchant on neutral creeps with initially reduced mana
* Fixed Feral Heart buff level tooltip
* Fixed -fs text bug introduce last version
* Fixed -kickafk warning text not showing up
* Fixed some issues with Hookshotting someone near trees
* Fixed some targetting bugs with Lucifer
* Fixed Stifling Dagger not working properly when it hits a fogged unit
* Fixed various other tooltip errors
++ Invoker Changes:
- Invoke levels at 2/7/12/17 with cooldown from 30/30/15/5 to 30/25/12/5 and manacost from 20/40/60/80 to 20/50/80/110
- Sunstrike: cooldown 60->30, manacost 250->175
- Deafening Blast: cooldown 25->40
- Chaos Meteor: cooldown 30->70
- Forge Spirit: cooldown 70->30, manacost 200->75, casting with ones already on field kills old ones. Improved visual look slightly. If both elements are level 4 or higher, double spawn.
- Tornado: Airtime from 0.4/0.7/1.0/1.3/1.6/1.9/2.2 -> 0.6/0.85/1.1/1.35/1.6/1.85/2.2 Same final damage, 120 starting damage instead of 190
- Alacrity: Is now WWE, cooldown 20->15 Duration 5->6, manacost 125->50, Original IAS: 40/60/80/100/120/140/160. New IAS: 30/40/50/60/70/80/90. It now gives damage as well: 20/30/40/50/60/70/80.
- EMP: changed to pure Wex ability, WWW. 0.5 HP lost for each mana drained. Tweaked various other aspects such as cast range and manacost.
- Ice Wall: Rescaled duration from 4->10 to 3->12. Improved Exort based damage from 5/10/15/20/25/30/35 to 6/12/18/24/30/36/42
++ Shadow Priest:
- Changed Shallow Grave completely. It is now a basic ability
- Changed how Weave works. It is now an ultimate
- Reduced Shadow Priest's cast point
- Shadow Wave can now bounce back to you at the last wave if you are in range. Also added an extra bounce at level 3 and 4
++ Phantom Lancer:
- Reworked Spirit Lance
- Phantom Lancer images now create a dummy Spirit Lance effect when the real one casts it
- Lowered Doppelwalk invisibility duration from 12 to 8
- Increased and Standardized all Phantom Lancer images' percentage of damage taken
- Lowered maximum image count
- Improved how Borrowed Time works and increased cooldown
- Reworked Aphotic Shield stats
++ New real-time replay data:
- When a hero dies: Hero, where d=dead player id and k=kill player id
- When a chicken dies: Courier, where d=dead player id and k=kill player id
- When tower dies: Tower<"a"><"s">, where a=alliance (0,1 0=sent, 1=scourge) l=level (1,2,3,4) s=side (0=top,1=mid,2=bot) and k=kill player id. for level 4 towers, s=1
- When rax dies: rax<"a"><"s">, where a=alliance (0,1 0=sent, 1=scourge) s=side (0=top,1=mid,2=bot) t=rax type (0,1 0=melee, 1=range) k=kill player id
- When Throne gets hurt: Frozen Throne,
where p=current percentage hp (75/50/25/10)
- When Tree gets hurt: World Tree,
where p=current percentage hp (75/50/25/10)
- When a player gets disconnected: CK
where k=creep kills, d=creep denies, n=neutral kills, p=player id of leaverRead More...
Aug 6, 2008
Download 795KB Read More...
Aug 4, 2008
- Single player with unlimited number of AI bots, available in 5 different skill levels;
- Full support for multiplayer with up to 12 players and observers;
- Three game modes: FFA, TeamPlay, CTF - with full AI support for all of them;
- 7 different weapons, all of them have upgraded versions;
- Custom movement and projectile system, allowing complete control over your character, including ability to jump and to drop down from high areas (and yes, fall damage is present).
- Dialog-based configuration menu in addition to typical chat commands;
- Completely customized terrain, models, effects, UI and sounds;
- Fullscreen character menu;
- Custom character stats;
- Brand new damage system.
Download 1.03 (3650K) Read More...