Another Warcraft 3 video with greath music support.
Background song is Ensiferum - Token of Time
Feb 24, 2009
Another Warcraft 3 video with greath music support.
Feb 20, 2009
Feb 19, 2009
This is a program that decodes save codes from Warcraft III screenshots. This is usefull for RPG-style maps that allow to save the character. Instead of writing down the save code, just take a screenshot and use this program to copy the save code to the clipboard.
Download Warcraft Screenshot Reader 1.01
Feb 16, 2009
You only need to download Wine.
To do that go to WineHQ download page and select Your Linux distro, or if You are using Ubuntu go to terminal and type:
sudo apt-get wine
Then download Lancraft, YAWLE or Battle.Lan and run them by right click and "Open with "Wine Windows Program Loader"" after that all is same like on windows.
Here are guides for Lan Emulators:
Firewall Guide (port 6112)
Only one thing, don't use button on Lancraft on YAWLE to start Warcraft because it will start in DirectX mode and then game will run slow.
If You don't know how to install or run Warcraft 3 in OpenGL mode red this post.
Feb 14, 2009
Dota 6.59c changelogs:
* Fix a couple of recently discovered exploits
Dota 6.59c Official Map - Dota-Allstars 6.59c Download
Feb 13, 2009
- How to use it?
- Download Creep Rebellion Installer.
- Extract crinstaller.zip.
- Start RaceInstaller.exe.
- Click "Open Map" and select melle map that You want to add new race.
- Click "Install" to add new race or "Uninstall" to delete new race from melle map.
- Click "OK" on next message and World Editor will open map, just save it (File>Save).
If World Editor doesn't start open map manually and just save it (File>Save).
Download Creep Rebellion Installer Read More...
Feb 12, 2009
Feb 10, 2009
To use any Warcraft 3 Lan Emulator you need to unblock port 6112, this is easy to say but not easy to do for som computer users.
If it doesn't use next:
Then enter "System and Security" category
*This manual is from Windows 7 but it shout work in Windows Vista. Read More...
Feb 4, 2009
DotA Allstars 6.59 AI+ 1.52 Revision 01
-First update to 6.59
-Fixed Last Word to trigger on end of spell cast (instead of end of spell cast animation)
-Cleaned up the way Refraction buff icons appear to provide better feedback on when the buffs are actually active
-Fixed some typos (Storm Seeker, Eye of Skadi Ranged, Windrunner, Captain CoCo's Rum, Recall, Courier Shield, Burst)
Download Dota 6.59 AIPlus - Dota-Allstars 6.59 AIPlus v1.52 Revision 1 Download
Here is the complete Dota 6.59 changelogs:
* Fixed various memory glitches from recent optimizations that sometimes resulted in abilities/items malfunctioning
* Some performance improvements
* You can no longer attack items you do not own if they are in the fountain area
* Fixed some rare memory corruption bugs that could cause random abilities/items to malfunction or result in a fatal error
* Added a new subtle cooldown effect to make it a little clearer when spells are in cooldown and when they finish. This is mainly for long cooldown spells where it is sometimes difficult to tell. More work will be done in this area soon, but it needs a bit more time to make sure that anything extra is not visually intrusive. (PGRu-Unexpect3D)
* Reworked Enigma's Conversion (see details below)
* Fixed a bug with Towers AI not defending heroes properly
* Reduced Ironwood Branch cost from 57 to 53 gold
* Increased Blademail duration from 4 to 5 seconds
* Improved Chaos Knight's cast point
* Added a new experimental mode -er (-ExperimentalRunes, see details below)
* Improved Surge duration from 2/3.5/5/6.5 to 3/4.5/6/7.5 seconds
* Decreased Wrath of Nature manacost from 200/380/610 to 150/175/200
* Improved Antimage's Strength by 2 points
* Increased model size of hexed units a bit
* Increased Curse of the Silent AOE and reduced cooldown slightly
* Decreased Powershot cooldown from 12 to 9 seconds
* Decreased Lightning Storm cooldown from 7 to 6 seconds
* Fixed Acid Spray from affecting Tombstone Zombies
* Spectral Dagger no longer gives vision
* Rebalanced Necrolyte's Heartstopper from 250/500/750/1000 AOE with 1% drain to 700/800/900/1000 AOE with 0.5/0.75/1/1.25% drain
* Increased Fury Swipes buff duration from 3 to 5 seconds
* Fixed an issue with unit selection when respawning with Aegis while controlling other units
* When a player leaves, the state of his inventory is now recorded in the replay for easier parsing (Same 8_# actions)
* Improved Eidolons magic resistance a bit
* Fixed some minor technical issues with Mask of Madness
* Fixed scoreboard player names when a player switches with a leaver
* Switch no longer works when only 1 person agrees in a 1v1 situation
* Fixed Zombies continuing to spawn when the game is over
* Fixed Eidolon Acquire range and reduced collision size a bit
* Fixed -switch with frozen leaver heroes
* Abaddon now uses the Death Knight model instead of the Evil Arthas one (practically the same, but commonly requested)
* You now have vision over the area you cast Blackhole in (260562)
* Fixed Aegis dropping when using -switch
* Ball Lightning now gives a proper error message when casting without the required mana
* Fixed allied hero visibility when using -switch in -ah mode
* When players swap heroes, the new player/heroid data for replay parsers are updated
* Changed the model on Eidolons and adjusted the scales a bit
* Fixed some issues with Blackhole's silence mechanism when applied to magic immune units
* Fixed some bugs when using -switch with Meepo
Splits any non-hero unit into three Eidolons, killing the targeted unit.
Eidolon's can duplicate themselves once whenever they attack 6 times.
Lesser Eidolon/Eidolon/Greater Eidolon/Dire Eidolon (Same as before)
Notes: It cannot target Level 5+ Neutral Creeps
Download Dota 6.59b Official Map